We are delighted to host your rustic and farm themed birthday and corporate parties; both during normal business hours and off-hours.
Accommodations and facilities run from a very simple reserved use of our picnic shelter during business hours. There are many ways we can arrange things for you so the following price list is not exhaustive.
The picnic shelter is lighted, has an electricity outlet, a well water spigot, and an adjacent bathroom.
All reservations require a $50.00 non-refundable deposit. This deposit is payable by check or cash upon confirmation of your reservation and will be deducted from your final bill when you settle up at the end of your event. This requires that all trash must be put into the provided trash cans, and any food debris and spillage must be completely cleaned up with refuse put in the provided trash can. When this is complete, your original $50.00 confirmation deposit will be credited to your final bill at the end of the visit after a satisfactory inspection by a Meadowlark Farm authorized employee.
1. Basic Package During Normal Farm Hours: Reserve one of our two picnic shelters with 3 picnic tables, electrical outlet and running water, and public access to the playset, restroom and the seasonal opportunities provided by the farm, during the posted business hours: $25.00/hr, with no partial hours or pro-rating.
2. Basic Package During Off Hours: This is the same arrangement as above, except the hourly rate is $75.00. This charge begins accumulating at 5:00pm. Regardless of when your event begins. Events must conclude by 8:30pm with cleanup and departure complete by 9:00pm.
Some of the extras available and their prices are as follows: are possible: bonfires,
- Extra picnic tables: $5.00 each,
- Hayrack rides: $3.00/rider with minimum of $15/ride
- Gas Grill, with gas provided, $50 for the evening.
- Bonfire adjacent to the picnic shelter, $50
- Other special tours, horticulture training sessions etc. Prices for these ad hoc items are available on request.
Click on this link to a sketch of a site plan of the area where you can have your event showing the picnic shelters, parking lot, farm store, & location of the restroom.
All reservations must be made by email to: email@example.com
Please feel free to visit the farm as you make your plans and to discuss the possibilities with the Events Coordinator.