Welcome to Autumn, 2020 at the Meadowlark Farm Pumpkin Patch!!
Here is what to expect when you get to the farm:
•We charge $2/person, 13yrs and over, admission for entry, and you don’t need to make an appointment; just show up during the hours posted on this webpage or on our facebook page.
- The farm store, lots of picnic tables, kids swingset, baby goats, restroom are adjacent to the parking lot. There are plenty of places to relax and sit around the store and there is a large shelter with picnic tables and a porta-potty next to the pumpkin patch as well.
- Snacks, Meadowlark Farm Salsas and jams, cold water, local apple cider, delicious cider slushies and our own farmhouse made hard cider are all for sale in our store
• The pumpkin patch is about 500 yards or 10 minutes’ walk from the store. You can walk or ride on the blue hayrack trailer pulled by our antique red tractor.
- The blue trailer departs when it has 5 or more passengers and will drop you next to the pumpkin patch and bring you back after you pick your pumpkins.
- Please bring your own knife or shears to harvest pumpkins. Or you can rent a harvest knife for $1.00.
- A Meadowlark Farm tractor driver will weigh your pumpkins at the tractor stop and will fill out your pumpkin tally sheet. After this you can load your pumpkin harvest directly into your car and just take your tally sheet to the farm store for payment.
• If you have accessibility problems please let us know and we will work hard to accommodate you!!
• If you pick a pumpkin, we expect you to pay for it.
• Please stay away from any equipment, barn, and pond and observe all precautionary signs.
Antique tractor/hayrack ride to and from the pumpkin patch is free with your entry fee, but will not not travel with less than 5 riders or if you have less than that you can just hire the whole ride to and from the pumpkin patch for $15.00
Pumpkins and large decorative gourds are priced at 50 cents/ lb. if you pick them from the patch, and 65 cents/lb if purchased from the store.
Mini pumpkins and small decorative gourds are $1.50 each if you pick them and $2.00 if you buy them at the farm store.
Pie Pumpkins and decorative gourds of the same size are $2.50 each if you pick them and $3.50 each if already picked.
We also offer free picnic sites available on a first come first served basis, farm store stocked with our own farm grown produce as well as other seasonal goodies and local treats.
Visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MeadowlarkFarm to learn more.