Welcome to Autumn, 2018 at the Meadowlark Farm Pumpkin Patch!!
Here is what to expect when you get to the farm:
• The farm store, lots of picnic tables, Backyard Specialty Sponsored playground, restroom are adjacent to the parking lot. There are plenty of places to relax and sit around the store and there is a large shelter with picnic tables and a porta-potty next to the pumpkin patch as well.
Snacks, Meadowlark Farm Salsas and jams, cold water, local apple cider, delicious cider slushies and our own farmhouse made hard cider are all for sale in our store
• The pumpkin patch is about 500 yards or 10 minutes’ walk from the store. You can walk or ride on the blue hayrack trailer pulled by our antique red tractor.
• The blue trailer departs every 30 minutes and will drop you next to the pumpkin patch and bring you back after you pick your pumpkins.
• Garden carts are available for hire for $2.00 down at the pumpkin patch for your harvest.
• Please bring your own knife or shears to harvest pumpkins. You can buy a little pumpkin carving knife in our store that works for picking pumpkins. Or you can rent a harvest knife for $1.00
• A Meadowlark Farm tractor driver will weigh your pumpkins at the tractor stop and will fill out your pumpkin tally sheet. After this you can load your pumpkin harvest directly into your car and just take your tally sheet to the farm store for payment.
• If you have accessibility problems please let us know and we will work hard to accommodate you!!
• If you pick a pumpkin, we expect you to pay for it.
• Please stay away from any equipment, barn, and pond and observe all precautionary signs.
Antique tractor/hayrack ride to and from the pumpkin patch: $3.00 / person (regardless of age) with a minimum of 5 riders or if you have less than that you can just hire the whole ride to and from the pumpkin patch for $15.00
Pumpkins are sold separately at 50 cents/ lb. if you pick them from the patch, and 65 cents/lb if purchased from the store.
Mini pumpkins are $1.50 each if you pick them and $2.00 if you buy them at the farm store.
Pie Pumpkins are $2.50 each if you pick them and $3.50 each if already picked.
We also offer free picnic sites available on a first come first served basis, recalcitrant goats to feed, and a farm store stocked with our own farm grown produce as well as other seasonal goodies and local treats.
Visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MeadowlarkFarm to learn more.