Welcome to Autumn, 2016 at the Meadowlark Farm Pumpkin Patch!!
The Meadowlark Farm Pumpkin Patch is open every day but Mondays and Tuesdays from 10:00 am til 6:00 pm from the last weekend of September until November 1st. We have a lot of options for family fun this Fall!!
This year we have a pumpkin patch full of all kinds of pumpkins; big, small, white, warty and weird. Our insane pumpkin slingshots will return; one for big kids and one for smaller kids, you can carve your pumpkins at the farm at and you can meet and feed some of our goats and sheep. Plus you can enjoy our fresh farm grown produce and some other goodies at our farm store.
Here is what to expect when you get to the farm:
• The farm store, pumpkin carving station and farm animal petting zoo are adjacent to the parking lot. There are plenty of places to relax and sit around the store and there is a large shelter with picnic tables and a porta-potty next to the pumpkin patch as well.
• Restroom is in the farm house, snacks, Holmes Made Salsas and Meadowlark Farm jams, cold water and local apple cider for sale in the store
• The pumpkin patch and maze and slingshots are about 500 yards or 10 minutes’ walk from the store. You can walk or ride on the blue hayrack trailer pulled by our antique red tractor (follow the signs)
• The blue trailer departs every 30 minutes and will drop you next to the pumpkin patch and bring you back after you pick your pumpkins and visit the maze and shoot the pumpkin slingshot.
• A Meadowlark Farm store cashier will meet you when you arrive and explain your options and sell you tickets.
• Garden carts and buckets are available down at the pumpkin patch for your harvest.
• You must provide your own knife or shears to harvest pumpkins. You can buy a little pumpkin carving knife in our store that works for picking pumpkins.
• A Meadowlark Farm worker will weigh your pumpkins at the patch, give you a ticket and you can pay when you return to the farm store.
• If you have accessibility problems please let us know and we will work hard to accommodate you!!
• If you pick a pumpkin, please pay for it.
• Please stay away from any equipment, barn, and pond and observe all precautionary signs.
Corn maze: $2.00 / person. Great for kids to wander in!
Giant pumpkin slingshot; $5.00.
Antique tractor/hayrack ride to and from the pumpkin patch: $3.00 / person.
Pumpkins are sold separately at 40 cents/ lb. if you pick them from the patch, and 50cents/lb if purchased from the store. Mini pumpkins are $1.00 each if you pick them and $1.25 each if purchased from the store. Call us for discounts on larger purchases.
We also offer free picnic sites, pumpkin carving stations, friendly farm animals to feed, and a farm store loaded with our own farm grown produce as well as other seasonal goodies and local treats.
Visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MeadowlarkFarm to learn more.