Welcome to Autumn, 2017 at the Meadowlark Farm Pumpkin Patch!!
Meadowlark Farm still has cool pumpkins & apples in our farm store, delicious apple cider, hayrack rides and is a great place to hang out in this fall weather, BUT, our pumpkin patch and apple orchard have been picked out and are empty. Many thanks to all the customers who have already visited our farm this Fall and picked all the apples and pumpkins!! We will have more next year!
We still have our insane pumpkin slingshots; one for big kids and one for smaller kids, and you can meet and feed some of our goats and sheep. Plus you can enjoy our fresh farm grown produce and lots of delicious local jams and salsas and our own farm grown produce in our farm store.
Here is what to expect when you get to the farm:
• The farm store, Backyard Specialty Sponsored playground, and farm animal petting zoo and restroom are adjacent to the parking lot. There are plenty of places to relax and sit around the store and there is a large shelter with picnic tables and a porta-potty next to the pumpkin patch as well.
Snacks, Holmes Made Salsas and Meadowlark Farm jams, cold water, local apple cider, delicious cider slushies and our own farmhouse made hard cider are all for sale in our store
• The pumpkin patch is about 500 yards or 10 minutes’ walk from the store. You can walk or ride on the blue hayrack trailer pulled by our antique red tractor (follow the signs)
• The blue trailer departs every 30 minutes and will drop you next to the pumpkin patch and bring you back after you pick your pumpkins.
• Garden carts and buckets are available down at the pumpkin patch for your harvest.
• You must provide your own knife or shears to harvest pumpkins. You can buy a little pumpkin carving knife in our store that works for picking pumpkins. Or you can borrow a harvest knife.
• A Meadowlark Farm tractor driver will weigh your pumpkins at the tractor stop and will fill out your pumpkin tally sheet. After this you can load your pumpkin harvest directly into your car and just take your tally sheet to the farm store for payment.
• If you have accessibility problems please let us know and we will work hard to accommodate you!!
• If you pick a pumpkin, please pay for it.
• Please stay away from any equipment, barn, and pond and observe all precautionary signs.
Giant pumpkin slingshot; $5.00.
Antique tractor/hayrack ride to and from the pumpkin patch: $3.00 / person.
Pumpkins are sold separately at 40 cents/ lb. if you pick them from the patch, and 50cents/lb if purchased from the store. Mini pumpkins and $2.00 each whether you pick them or buy them at the farm store. Call us for discounts on larger purchases.
We also offer free picnic sites, friendly farm animals to feed, and a farm store loaded with our own farm grown produce as well as other seasonal goodies and local treats.
Visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MeadowlarkFarm to learn more.