Our address is: 11249 SW 160th St, Rose Hill, KS 67133.
The pumpkin patch, corn maze and Autumn Fun are on at Meadowlark Farm!
We also have lots of already picked vegetables in our farm store, picnic areas near the store, antique tractor rides to and from “Pumpkin Central” (where you can pick your own pumpkins, visit the corn maze and shoot the giant slingshot). And our farm store has lots of peach jams, glazes and pumpkin breads and roasted pumpkin seeds made from our own farm grown produce. Plus we feature Baumwerks home made goat milk soap and exquisite, yet ‘erthy’ turned wooden bowls from native Kansas hardwoods.
We love it when customers visit our farm to pick their own pumpkins, fruits and vegetables or buy already picked produce at our farm store, or just enjoy wandering around the farm.
When you visit the farm to pick-your-own fruit or vegetables, you can expect the following:
1. Enter the big double gate, with the big Meadowlark Farm sign, and drive through the peach orchard, following the signs to park in the parking lot near the store. Watch out for children who are running around!!
2. Come to the store where a Meadowlark Farm employee will explain to you all your options to get you ready for your time playing in the pumpkin patch in this beautiful Autumn weather.
3. We provide picking buckets and totes. In addition, you can also borrow a garden cart for carrying your pumpkins, and the all-terrain baby stroller for little people who don’t want to walk.
4. When you have harvested what you want, then return to the store where your produce can be weighed; you can also see what else we have stocked in the store. We love to sell other local products that complement our own.
6. You’re welcome to stay around and have a picnic at one of the picnic tables located in shady spots near the store. We also offer private picnic areas at the farm during off hours. In addition, we can host small groups for bonfires and rustic cookouts in secluded but convenient and secure spots located around Meadowlark Farm. Give us a call to make your arrangements.