Our address is: 11249 SW 160th St, Rose Hill, KS 67133.
Our winter hours have started and we are busy with making hard cider, building another high tunnel, and making jams and salsas. But you can still visit us on Fridays or Saturdays and by appointment.
We still have lots of hard cider, jams, salsas, and other goodies available in our farm store. We also have home made goat milk soap and exquisite, yet ‘erthy’ turned wooden bowls from native Kansas hardwoods.These are all great gifts or treats for the holidays.
When you visit the farm to pick-your-own fruit or vegetables, you can expect the following:
1. Enter the big double gate, with the big Meadowlark Farm sign, and drive through the peach orchard, following the signs to park in the parking lot near the store. Watch out for children who are running around!!
2. Come to the store where a Meadowlark Farm employee will explain to you all your options to get you ready for your time playing in the pumpkin patch in this beautiful Autumn weather.
3. We provide picking buckets and totes. In addition, you can also borrow a garden cart for carrying your pumpkins, and the all-terrain baby stroller for little people who don’t want to walk.
4. When you have harvested what you want, then return to the store where your produce can be weighed; you can also see what else we have stocked in the store. We love to sell other local products that complement our own.
6. You’re welcome to stay around and have a picnic at one of the picnic tables located in shady spots near the store. We also offer private picnic areas at the farm during off hours. In addition, we can host small groups for bonfires and rustic cookouts in secluded but convenient and secure spots located around Meadowlark Farm. Give us a call to make your arrangements.