Our address is: 11249 SW 160th St, Rose Hill, KS 67133.
In their various seasons, you can visit the farm to pick strawberries, peaches , apples and pumpkins. Our hours vary by the season, so check the contact information to the left of this page or our facebook page
for up to date information on our open hours, what is ripe and ready for you to pick and any other opportunities to make a memory at our farm.
When you visit the farm to pick-your-own fruit or vegetables, you can expect the following:
1. Enter the big double gate, with the big Meadowlark Farm sign, and drive through the peach orchard, following the signs to park in the parking lot near the store. Watch out for children who are running around!!
2. Come to the store where a Meadowlark Farm employee will explain to you all your options to get you ready for your time playing at our farm: what you can pick, where it is and how much it will cost.
3. Starting in the 2020 season, we will charge an admission fee of $2.00 per person 13 yrs old and over. This will provide access to:
Picking buckets, baskets, totes, a limited number of wagons and garden carts, tractor rides to the orchards and pumpkin patches in season continued access to picnic tables, new bathrooms, and childrens playsets.
4. When you have harvested what you want, then return to the store where your produce can be weighed; you can also see what else we have stocked in the store. We love to sell other local products that complement our own.
6. You’re welcome to stay around and have a picnic at one of the picnic tables located in shady spots near the store. We also offer private picnic areas at the farm during off hours. In addition, we can host small groups for bonfires and rustic cookouts in secluded but convenient and secure spots located around Meadowlark Farm. Give us a call to make your arrangements.